A little of this a little of that

I don't have much to say today other than I finally turned my charts into digital versions using Ovagraph Fertility Friend. That way I can at least refer to them wherever I'm at.  The basal body temperatures have been added to the tab above titled "Charts", obviously.  The rest is unimportant to the internet so I'll keep that private.

Yesterday I officially started my period and it's back with a vengeance.  I'm now almost positive the last cycle resulted in a chemical pregnancy.  The doctor still hasn't called me back from Monday so I'll probably follow up again today. That's not too soon right?

This morning I got the great news that my friend B is definitely pregnant with her first baby.  Words cannot express how relieved I am that they're both healthy.  She and her husband are going to make great parents.  This means though I'm going to be making a trip to her baby shower up North this year.  Bummer J.






0 comments:

Post a Comment