Today is a better day.  I'm still really hopeful that although this cycle is a bust, it's showed Babe and I what is going wrong and what is going right.  Thankfully, the list of things going right is slowly getting longer.  Here are some positives I have to remind myself of.  


Yesterday after my break down I started asking my friend B about her pregnancy.  She told me she was worried because she wont be going in to see the doctor to confirm until tomorrow and her morning sickness is going away. In my emotional state yesterday I sat on my computer 280 miles away and cried for her.  As much as I would love to be in the same boat as every one of my pregnant or mommy friends, I would never wish any of them to be in the same boat as me.  All I could do was offer to pray for her while she awaits her first doctors appointment.

Instead of going down the dramatic path that was yesterday, I'm going to keep looking for the good in this and in every situation.  I wish hope to anyone else reading this and going through a difficult time themselves.  It's not over until it's over.






0 comments:

Post a Comment