Fickle Friday

I considered posting a couple of times yesterday and decided against it.  Thankfully it wasn't a bad day, but I just needed to step away from it for a second.  My thoughts and emotions have seriously done a 360 this week.  Here a little glimpse into them.  

On Tuesday when I had my meltdown, I considered going dark on regular social media (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest) to avoid every cute baby thing out there.  Instead I just removed them from my homepage of my phone so I wasn't constantly checking them.  Within 30 minutes of Babe coming home I had put them back up.  By Wednesday I was seriously considering joining the 3T board on the bump.  I have after all been blogging for almost 5 months.  Of course with my ranty blog posts I figured I'd spare the 3T girls.  

Yesterday wasn't so bad.  I did have a chance to speak with the doctor's office about my referral and charges.  They provided me with a phone number of the referral company as it looks like the switch in diagnosis was made there.  I left a message and put it to rest.  For now.

Then last night I read the remaining 7/8's of my book "The Road".  I have to say I was highly disappointed in it.  The story was incomplete from beginning to end.  I don't even need a nicely wrapped package and everyone to live happily ever after.  But there at least needs to be a point to the book, a story.  This had none.  And to top it off the writing style was obnoxious.  It was filled with incomplete and incoherent sentences.  Plus the author refused to use quotation marks causing much of the dialogue to be muddled within paragraphs.  All in all it was a terrible book which I would not recommend to anyone.  

Today is my father-in-laws birthday so at his request we're all heading to his house for dinner.  Then tomorrow we're celebrating my oldest nephews fifth birthday by barbecuing and swimming at his grandmas.  Hopefully we get a chance to do some house work and relax.  I'd really love to lounge in the hammock by the pool.  I'll have to work on that.






0 comments:

Post a Comment