Yay, Fertility Friend confirms I've ovulated!  Even better, we got it in just in time!  Unfortunately my progesterone test is scheduled for 10 DPO (days past ovulation) because the lab is closed for the next 3 days.  Hopefully that won't be too late though.



In other news my good friend from up North, the one who just found out she was pregnant, is coming to stay with us for the weekend.  I haven't seen here in over a year and I'm super excited to celebrate with her and her hubby.  

This also happens to be a three day weekend and my moms birthday.  So along with having house guests, we plan on celebrating with my mom and her husband by having lunch one day while also bbqing with my godson's parents. It's definitely going to be an extremely busy weekend but I'm so excited about it all.  





0 comments:

Post a Comment