No progress

I could just cry today.  Last months cycle was like clockwork and made me really excited that things were working as they should.  I received a positive ovulation test on cycle day 18 and ovulated on cycle day 20.  Besides having a chemical pregnancy and lots of spotting and heavy bleeding, this cycle started off good.  My temps varied only slightly and I received a positive OPK on days 18 and 19.  Now I'm on cycle day 23 and there are no visible signs of ovulation occurring.  



I woke up this morning with a slight drop in temps which makes this whole process more and more discouraging. With no progress in sight, I've decided to schedule my progesterone testing for cycle day 29.  If no ovulation symptoms show up by then I would hope the testing might help figure out why.  






0 comments:

Post a Comment