Random Friday thoughts

This week has been a little strange.  Yesterday I went home early with the gnarliest stomach cramps after getting sick a couple of times.  Like every other time I go home though, I got some much needed house cleaning out of the way. Then when Babe got home, we piled in the car with his Old Man and headed to the Epicenter to see the local single-A baseball team, the Quakes.  Our biggest encouragement were the three buck beers for thirsty Thursday.  It turned out to be a nice night even though there wasn't enough booze to get us through all 10 innings without checking our watches.

This morning I woke up with another two beautiful pink lines on my OPK.  It's my first positive ovulation test since starting to use the Wondfo's I purchased from Amazon.  I may not have danced around the bathroom this time when the positive showed up but it does make me excited that things are continuing to work.  I'm hoping all my ass kissing this week will get me in at least a couple of much needed "baby dances" with my husband.  With all that's going on this weekend, I'm not so sure we'll have too many opportunities. 





 

0 comments:

Post a Comment