Putting on the brakes

This cycle we've made the decision (good or bad I don't know) to bench ourselves.  Or at least not actively try with OPK's, preseed, timed intercourse, etc.  Our reasoning some might find stupid but I don't care.  If I were to conceive this cycle, although wonderful, we'd have an estimated due date of March 2015.  Wow, I can't believe I'm talking Spring of next year already.  Anyway, March is the busiest month for the DD household.  We have 5 birthdays, an anniversary and the anniversary of my mother-in-laws passing all in one month.  It would mean an incredibly hectic and expensive month every year.  I know I probably shouldn't care too much about it because really beggars can't be choosers.  It's just a good excuse to get our bearings and enjoy each other physically since it's been trying lately.


0 comments:

Post a Comment