Words go a long way

Yesterday I posted that we've only shared our struggle with people who would be a support system for us.  Everyday I'm reminded in some way or another that we've made good decisions so far.  Immediately after I published the post, my sister put this on Instagram...
Keep in mind she has no idea this blog exists.  She also doesn't know what's been going on the past couple of weeks with doctor's and insurance.  I've tried to spare her so I don't rain on her baby shower joy. Either way, it was a few words of encouragement that i needed this week. 
So if you're struggling with IF or really having a difficult day, week or month, here are a few of my favorite quotes from handy dandy Pinterest.
   
 

If only some of these weren't easier said than done.  



0 comments:

Post a Comment