There not a day that goes by that my infertility isn't on my mind.  At least that I can remember anyway.  It's not like I wallow in it, but I am reminded of it on a daily basis when my alarm goes off at 5:45 to take my temps or I pour myself a glass of water before I go to bed to take my meds.  There are constant reminders everywhere.  Some days however that I wonder if I'm pushing too hard for something I may regret.  Will I hate being a mother?  Will I wish my independence, sleep and alone time with Babe back?  It scares me to death to think I may resent the thing that I've hoped and prayed for years for.  

There's a song I grew up based on 1 Peter 5:6-7 which says "Therefore humble yourselves under the mighty had of God, that He may exalt you in due time, casting all your care upon Him, for He cares for you."  It keeps coming back to me lately during times like this.  




0 comments:

Post a Comment