Baby D is coming early

Last night we received a text message from our friends who are pregnant with their second son due in October.  Early last night her water broke and so they were admitted into the hospital.  Without contractions, and her first being born cesarean section, the plan was to get her to wait until 6:30 this morning before they would deliver the baby.

I'm anxiously awaiting news that mom and baby are both healthy and fine.  Hopefully we're able to meet the little guy after work today.  In the meantime, I just keep praying that everything is alright.  


Post a Comment