I can't believe it's already April.  My friend just reminded me that if I'm having an IUI in May that it's next month!  It seems so surreal to be on the verge of a serious chance.

Anyway, with 3 months down this year I'm already well on my way to my reading goal.  As of the beginning of this year I've finished 10 books and only have 15 more until I meet it.  Some have been pretty pathetic, others have been out of guilt and only a couple have been really good.

1.
Unbroken: A WWII Story of Survival, Resilience, and Redemption
Laura Hillenbrand
2.
The Scorch Trials (Maze Runner, Book 2)
James Dashner
3.
The Death Cure (Maze Runner, Book 3)
James Dashner
4.
We Were Liars *
E. Lockhart
5.
The Kill Order (Maze Runner, Prequel)
James Dashner
6.
Before I Fall
Lauren Oliver
7.
A Higher Call: An Incredible True Story of Combat & Chivalry in the War-Torn Skies of WWII
Adam Makos
8.
The Husband’s Secret
Liane Moriarty
9.
If He Had Been with Me *
Laura Nowlin
10.
Turnabout
Margaret Peterson Haddix

I know I should probably be reading something with a little more substance but I've really liked two of the young adult books I've read this year.  If He Had Been with Me probably wouldn't appeal to everyone but I enjoyed it and even considered reading it again.

Next I'd really like to read The Goldfinch by Donna Tartt which comes out on paperback this week.  Plus I have about 16 others on my FB BookTracker app as well as my Amazon wishlist.  It's been awesome that people have gifted me Barnes & Noble and Amazon gift cards lately.  It might be time to go back to the bookstore to stock up.


0 comments:

Post a Comment