Weekend reading

I was so excited to post about this new book that I made sure to take a photo of it the minute I walked in from the bookstore.  Only problem is, that was 2 weeks ago and I've been so busy preparing for NIAW that I totally forgot about it.  So anyways, here it is "The Goldfinch" by Donna Tartt.


I'm already a couple chapters in and loving it.  Of course I'm sure that's what I say about all my books though.  Actually this one was a recommendation from 3T many moons ago.  Since then it's been on my wishlist waiting until it comes out on paperback (I can't handle hard cover and book jackets).  Then for my birthday I got $75 in Barnes & Noble gift cards and of course already spent every penny.  But now that my weekends are finally starting to mellow out I can get back to reading on my free time and not just lunch breaks.  Woo hoo!

Stay tuned this weekend for my NIAW post and something else I'm super excited to share with you the rest of the week.  


0 comments:

Post a Comment