Books in the bag

I'm well into my way into this years reading goal and I'm feeling good.  After last years goal of 20 books was beat, I decided to up it slightly giving myself a goal of 25 books finished in 2015.  So on my Christmas wishlist, as always, I asked for books.  And this year ! got them!

To help me finish off the series, my brother-in-law purchased the last three Maze Runner books which I just now completed.  Then my co-worker bought me a couple NY Times Best Sellers to complete my collection.  And although I'm not completely done with them, the first I read was pretty damn good.  In fact if you're looking for a book rec, I highly suggest We Were Liars by E. Lockhart.  It's supposed to be a teen read, which I can see, but it was also done so well and left you scratching your head in disbelief.

Anyway, here are my reads for the year so fart...

1.
Unbroken: A World War II Story of Survival, Resilience, and Redemption
Laura Hillenbrand
2.
The Scorch Trials (Maze Runner, Book 2)
James Dashner
3.
The Death Cure (Maze Runner, Book Three)
James Dashner
4.
We Were Liars
E. Lockhart
5.
The Kill Order (Maze Runner, Prequel)
James Dashner

Though I loved them, now I'm excited to read anything but the Maze Runner series.  On my list is A Higher Call by Adam Makos, Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver and a book by Joyce Carol Oates that I can't quite seem to remember the title right now We Were the Mulvaneys by Joyce Carol Oates.

0 comments:

Post a Comment