I'm feeling particularly thankful lately.  Maybe because of baby bean or maybe because it's due to all the amazing things that are happening for us lately.  Either way  I feel like maybe I was never this thankful before, at least not to pour out of me.  

It's funny because every Thanksgiving my family likes to do this thing where you go around the table and say what you're thankful for.  I'm sure many people celebrate similarly.  Whenever my turn comes around though I feel so lame. Of course I'm thankful for my husband, my family, my home my job, why must I say it over and over again.  Is it ever okay to not be thankful?  I know that's how I felt last year.  I hate the expectation of having to share something especially when I really can't see the light at the end of the tunnel.  So maybe I'm making up for it, who knows.  

Really I just want a reminder later on down the line that there's so much to be thankful for.  Even in the darkest moments because it won't always be that way.  Just like the saying goes "on particularly rough days when I'm sure I can't possibly endure, I like to remind myself that my track record for getting through bad days so far is 100% and that's pretty good".

So here are just a few things I'm thankful for lately.  



0 comments:

Post a Comment