Expanding by four legs

So I think I've finally broken him.  Well not so much broken him but bugged him enough that he's now on board to get a puppy.  Albeit he still likes thinking he's the leader in our household and can veto that and any other decision at any time.  I'd like to think of it as a partnership that we both respect the other enough to not do something so outrageous as bringing home a puppy without discussion.  Or would we?  

Anyways, as Babe is the king of all research he's had me research everything about having a new puppy, what breeds are good for us, how we'd train it, it's living conditions, etc.  Since I agree that it's important to know most of that anyway I'm happy to oblige.  In the meantime of course, I'm scouring rescues and shelters looking for just the right puppy for us.  And of course every one I'm looking at I'm falling in love with on the spot.  

Hopefully in the next couple of months we'll have a new little addition to the DD family.  


0 comments:

Post a Comment